Retinoic acid, ELISA kit
Full Product Name
Human Retinoic Acid ELISA Kit
Product synonym names
Human Retinoic Acid ELISA Kit; Retinoic acid
Species reactivity: Human
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for the detection of human retinoic acid. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed between human retinoic acid and its analogs.
Samples: Serum, plasma
Test type: Quantitative competitive
Detection range: 6.25 pg / ml-100 pg / ml
Sensitivity: <3.12 pg / ml
Intra-assay precision (precision within one assay): CV% <8%. Three samples of known concentration were run twenty times on a plate for evaluation.
Inter-assay precision (precision between assays): CV% <10%. Three samples of known concentration were analyzed in twenty tests for evaluation.
Preparation and storage
Unopened test kits should be stored at 2-8 degrees C upon receipt. See pdf manual for further storage instructions.
Manufactured in an ISO 9001: 2015 certified laboratory.
Information selected from the online data sheet is extracted from bioinformatics databases, occasionally resulting in the ambiguous or irrelevant product information. It is the customer’s responsibility to review, verify and evaluate the information to make sure it matches their requirements before purchasing the kit. The essays in our ELISA kit are dynamic research tools and can sometimes be updated and improved.
If the format of this assay is important to you, please request the current manual or contact our technical support team with a pre-sale consultation before placing an order. We will confirm the current details of the trial. We cannot guarantee that the sample manual posted online is the most current manual, it is intended to serve as an example only. See the instructions for use provided with the test kit for precise details.
Occasionally, small volumes of Elisa Retinoic Acid Kit vials may become trapped in the product vial seal during shipping and storage. If necessary, briefly centrifuge the vial in a benchtop centrifuge to dislodge any liquid on the lid of the container. Some products may need to be shipped with dry ice and an additional fee may apply for dry ice.
Search terms for purchasing retinoic acid
MBS705877 is a ready-to-use microwell plate ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) kit for testing the presence of retinoic acid ELISA kit target analytes in biological samples. The concentration gradients of the kit standards or positive controls provide a theoretical detection range of the kit in biological research samples containing retinoic acid.
The analytical biochemical ELISA technique of the MBS705877 kit is based on retinoic acid antibody-retinoic acid antigen interactions (immunosorbent) and an HRP colorimetric detection system to detect retinoic acid antigen targets in samples. The ELISA Kit is designed to detect native, non-recombinant retinoic acid.
Appropriate sample types may include secretions and undiluted body fluids and/or tissue homogenates. Quality control trials evaluating reproducibility identified the intra-assay CV (%) and inter-assay CV (%). The intended use of this ELISA kit is the quantitative determination of endogenous human retinoic acid in serum, EDTA plasma, and heparin plasma.
- Retinoic acid is a physiologically active metabolite of retinol (vitamin A) that occurs naturally by enzymatic oxidation of retinol.
- Retinoic acid controls the transcription of genes by binding to DNA through retinoic acid receptors and plays an important role in growth and development.
- The test system is designed as a competitive ELISA and the retinoic acid concentration is measured using antibodies specific to the target analyte.
- The product contains a microwell plate precoated with Retinoic Acid Antibodies and all reagents required for quantitation, including reagent and sample diluents, and wash solution.
- The assay kit provides colorimetric detection of the analyte using HRP-conjugated retinoic acid and TMB as the substrate solution.
- The minimum detectable concentration of the ELISA kit is 0.3125ng / mL, and its reportable range is 0.625 – 10ng / mL; The standard curve calibrator stock preparation is supplied in lyophilized form and requires dilution to make the calibrators working levels.
- Intra- and interassay CV values, reported as kit precision characteristics, do not exceed 8% and 10%, respectively.
- The assay shows no significant cross-reactivity with analogous molecules.
- The ELISA kit and its reagents and components require refrigeration and should be stored at 2-8 ° C until the stated expiration date.